Effective: May 30, 2023
The Types of Information That IDB Collects About You and How IDB Collects That Information
IDB may collect Information from you directly, from the devices you use to interact with us, and from third parties "Information" is data related to your use of the Services and may include data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. In some cases, you provide this Information to us directly, and at other times the Information is collected automatically. Below are specific types of Information we may collect through various means and in typical situations.
Personal Contact Information
When registering to use the Services, we may require you to provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, company/organization name, address, phone number, and/or email address ( "Personal Contact Information").
When purchasing the Services, we require you to provide financial and billing Information, such as billing name and address, and credit card number ("Billing Information").
Data You Share
You may be able to share your Personal Information when using our Services, which could be incorporated into text, graphics, video, messages or other materials. Some of this Information may be stored and maintained on our servers.
Diagnostic & Login Information
If you encounter technical errors when using the Services, we may request your permission to obtain a report along with certain logging data from your system documenting the error ("Diagnostic Information"). This may include data regarding your Operating System version, hardware, browser version, or any other software version information, and your email address, if provided. Additionally, certain login Information may be maintained in a cookie stored locally on your personal computing device (not on a server) to streamline the login process ("Login Information").
Cookies, Usage, and Analytics Information
As you use our Services, we and Data Processors working on our behalf may also collect Information through the use of commonly-used data-gathering tools, such as "cookies" (described further below), log files, and Web beacons. We collect the following types of information from these tracking technologies:
- Device information, including IP address, device identifiers, and details about your web browser.
- Analytical information, including details about your interaction with our website and electronic newsletters.
- Advertising information, including special advertising and other unique identifiers that enable us or third parties working on our behalf to target advertisements to you. Please be aware that our advertising Data Processors may collect data about you when you visit third-party website or use third-party apps. They may use that data to better target advertisements to you on our behalf.
- Business record information, including records of your purchases of products and services.
The following is a list of our Data Processors who collect the Information described above. Please follow the links to find out more details about the Data Processors' privacy practices.
|Data Processor||Information Type Collected|
|Dreamdata||Account Information, Purchase Information|
|Google Analytics||Device information, Analytical Information|
|Hubspot||Analytical Information, Form Submissions|
Location Information - We do not use GPS technology to collect any Information regarding your precise real-time geo-location while using the Services. However, we may use elements of your Usage and Analytics Information (such as your IP address) to determine your generalized location. This Information is referred to as "Generalized Location Information."
How IDB Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services that you request from us. If you inquire about our Services, we will use the contact Information you give us to communicate with you about them.
- To provide customer support.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To communicate with you regarding our Services, including for marketing purposes.
- To personalize your experience and our advertising to you.
- For administrative purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To improve our Services and develop new Services.
Here are additional details on how we use certain specific Information about you.
Personal Contact Information
We use this Information to manage your account, to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or request feedback, for identification and authentication purposes, for service improvement, and to address issues like malicious use of the Services. We may also use Personal Contact Information for limited marketing purposes, namely, to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services, and to send you information about us or our partners.
We use Billing Information to manage your account, to provide the Services, and to check the financial qualifications of prospective customers and to collect payment for the Services. We may use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing.
Data, Diagnostic Information and Login Information
We use this Information for the purpose of administering and improving our Services to you. We may also use this Information in a de-identified, anonymous way to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services' technical administration, and to increase the Services' functionality and user-friendliness.
Usage and Analytics Information
We may use your Usage and Analytics Information in a deidentified, anonymous way to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services' technical administration, to increase the Services' functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify that users have the authorization needed for the Services to process their requests.
Generalized Location Information
We may use this Information for the purpose of administering and improving our Services to you, such as by providing you with relevant advertisements and promotions. We may also use your Generalized Location Information in an anonymized manner to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services' technical administration, and to increase the Services' functionality and user-friendliness.
Please note that if you are registering for or using the Services as an administrator on behalf of an organization, you may be able to view the activity and/or content associated with your sub-users' use of the Services, including, but not limited to, their personal Information.
When IDB Shares Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- If we believe it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities.
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
- In connection with a corporate re-organization, a merger or amalgamation with another entity, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets or stock, including any due diligence exercise carried out in relation to the same.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us provide and/or improve the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user Information or registered member Information for the purpose of helping us to provide and/or improve the Services, and they will be subject to contractual restrictions and organizational safeguards intended to protect your Information.
Please note that if you are using the Services at the request or as part of an organization, your organization's account administrator may be able to view certain activity and content associated with use of the Services, including, but not limited to, elements of your Information.
These Services are hosted in the United States and are intended primarily for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Services from other regions of the world, you may be transferring your Information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing.
Residents of the European Economic Area ("EEA") and United Kingdom ("UK")
If you are located in the EEA or UK you may have certain rights under European and UK law with respect to your personally-identifiable Information ("Personal Information") that are described below.
Controller of Personal Information
IDB is the Controller of your Personal Information. IDB's primary business address is 5616 49th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98136, and its remittance address is 300 Lenora Street, #516, Seattle, WA 98121.
IDB may process your Personal Information on one or more of the following legal bases:
- as necessary to enter into a contract with you or a legal entity you represent, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide services, to respond to requests from you, or to provide support;
- as necessary to comply with relevant law and legal obligations, including to respond to lawful requests and orders; or
- with your consent.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to:
- ask whether we hold Personal Information about you and request copies of such Personal Information, as well as information about how it is processed;
- request that inaccurate Personal Information is corrected;
- request deletion of Personal Information that is no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, or processed in non-compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- request us to restrict the processing of Personal Information under certain circumstances;
- object to the processing of Personal Information;
- request portability of Personal Information that you have provided to us (which does not include Information derived from the collected Information), where the processing of such Personal Information is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means; and
- lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authorities.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, and data portability by contacting us at the email address below.
Where we process your Personal Information for a specified purpose based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
The categories of Personal Information that we collect are identified in the section titled "The Types of Information That IDB Collects about You and How IDB Collects That Information." Additional information about how long we will retain your Information and how we share your Information is found in the section titled "How IDB Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use" and the section titled "How Long We Retain Your Personal Information."
How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you. Because the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your password. Safeguard your user name, password and personal credentials for the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any personal computing device on which you utilize the Services.
When We Share Your Information with Third Parties
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
California's "Shine the Light" Law
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How You Can Contact Us
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes in your Information, such as a change of email address or telephone number. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail at:
IDB, LLC 300 Lenora Street #516, Seattle, WA 98136, USA