There are a number of 3rd party node.js libraries you can use to connect with ipinfo.
Here are some shell scripts you can use to connect with ipinfo.
- ipinfo: A Bash shell-script wrapping the IP address information API
- GeoSSH: Collect IP address for every SSH login and get geo location based on IP address via ipinfo.io API
- my-public-ip: Easily get your public IP address
You have some great 3rd party options for interacting with ipinfo using PHP:
- ipinfo: An unofficial wrapper around the ipinfo.io services.
- ipinfo-cli: An unofficial PHP CLI for ipinfo.io
There are a couple great options for consuming IPInfo using Go
- ipinfo: Unofficial Golang wrapper for ipinfo.io
- go-ipinfo: Another client library written in Go
These 3rd party libraries make it really easy to use ipinfo with Python
- pyipinfo: ipinfo.io from the command line
- pyipinfoio: Unofficial Python wrapper for ipinfo.io IP geolocation API